Pages

7.10.2011

Savvy Collective on Facebook

~adding more pics of my lovely muse & model Jennifer Anne to Savvy Collective FB ~ 'LIKE' our page to see all of our shoots~
~this is one of my many projects working with my talented models, artist, and musician friends to produce and promote ourselves. I have been really lucky to be working with some of these people for close to 10 years so I am glad to be able to share our shoots with everyone! I will be posting new and older shoots all the time featuring the beautiful Jennifer Anne and have been working on my own artist page for facebook as well to share my other photography and artwork. Thank you for supporting our projects, we do appreciate it!~
We are always looking to work with new talent, contact me if you want to set something up with the Savvy Collective~ <3 
www.facebook.com/SavvyCollective

No comments:

Post a Comment