Pages

4.10.2012

Earn Free Products & Money For Your Favorite Charity with Crowdtap!

Everyone is always asking me how I am able to find such great deals, freebies, samples & cool new products for FREE so Ill be posting a lot more about it all and am looking forward to sharing some of my favorite Freebie Sites, Bargain Shopping Pages, and more of some of my favorite things with all of you this year!
One of the things I like to do is make sure to be charitable whenever possible, and especially when it comes to getting freebies and deals!
That's why I love being a part of sites like Crowdtap where you can easily earn money for your favorite charity and yourself! AND get some cool FREE Products along the way! It's SUPER EASY & YES, thriftalina approved!  Check out Crowdtap through my link below and see for yourself how easy it is to score points towards your first redemption!


*I will never post a site that I have not tried out myself, I am not paid for the endorsements that I post- If you ever wanna ask about the pages, please comment or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment